Monday, August 17, 2009

Gr8 to be back !!

Hmmmmmm... it's been over an year and times have changed drastically... things have changed.. people around you have changed... conditions... locations .. everything has changed.. and I have landed myself in US of A.. sounds like a place of joy, fun .. but not for person who becomes homesick often(Read that as ME M E ME) ... and the irony is... that once you land here on for business work.. you cannot go back that easily..

I wish I can go back soon... sooner....soonest ???
(gotcha catch my project manager for that answer ;))

1 comment:

Unknown said...

welcome back :) Change is an integral part of life. And chinta mat karna...kaafi saare logon ko USA pasand nahi hai...india bahut miss karte hain...Isliye kaha jaata hai... Mera Bharat Mahaan :)

Best of luck with ur manager :D